Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am truley blessed

As I sit here this morning watching Handy Manny with the kiddos I realize that God has truely blessed me. Not only did he give me a wonderful husband but two beautiful, spunky, sassy girls. Now if you know my girls, you know that they have their dads energy. It is a 100 mph or nothing. But this morning was different.

This morning I am sitting on the couch catching up on facebook, getting some ISR work done and some other random things. Also during this time I am getting my hair done from both sides by both girls, my nails files and makeup being applied. I feel like I am at the salon, only that the salon is ran by a six and three year old.

I am the luckest mom ever.

Now if only I could teach them to actually color my hair in order to cover all the gray, cut the hair and actually paint my nails without getting it all over my fingers, than that would save me a bundle of money and time.

2 comments:

  1. Just cherish it as long as you can! They grow up way to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never to early to start the training... :-)

    ReplyDelete