Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What the heck am I doing?

So I have several cousins and friens who blog and I being the person I am check in on them frequently to catch up. I always think to myself how cute they are and what a great way to keep up. All the cute backgrounds, pictures, posts, creative writing. So then I begin thinking that I can do all that too. What a great way to keep a journal. Soooo...I set out in the process of setting up this blog and let me tell you it has not been a easy task for me at all. First I am completely computer stupid so by the time I figure something out it has taken me several times, which then causes me to have to sign back into the account and well let us just say it has been a process. A process that I am determined to do on my own with no help from Curt (which as most know, all my projects require some help from him.) So which me luck cause I will need it in this one.

2 comments: